Gainey Ranch is a 640-acre Arabian horse ranch, a resort-style neighborhood that is full of fountains, palm trees, & panoramic views of the McDowell Mountains. It is a recreational & residential enclave that is centered on the luxe Gainey Ranch Golf Club. According to the Gainey Ranch website, for over 30 years now, the region has been referred to as “Oasis in the Desert”. This neighborhood is home to the popular Gainey Ranch Golf Club, owned by Daniel C. Gainey & also houses one of the sparkling resorts in the city, the Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa at Gainey Ranch.
Gainey Ranch Amenities
Gainey Ranch offers a collection of amenities to perfectly suit all your social, family & business needs. The facilities of their championship golf include special programs, leagues, & teams from different categories. The Gainey Ranch luxurious clubhouse includes a pro shop, men’s & ladies locker rooms,l & fine dining selections.
- Golf: All three of the Gainey Ranch's world-class golf courses Collectively make the Ranch a top preference for excellent golf in Scottsdale.
- Dining: Delicious food with peaceful ambiance, dinner at the Club is skillfully orchestrated by their executive chef, while their experienced service-oriented staff are very pleased to accommodate you.
Schools At Gainey Ranch
The School-aged children in the Gainey Ranch district mostly attend these schools in the Scottsdale Unified School District:
- Cothe Cochise Elementary School,
- Chaparral High School &
- Cocopah Middle School.
These schools in the community are suitable & well furnished for children of all ages.
Neighborhood: The Gainey Ranch Golf Club
This Ranch is situated at 7600 Gainey Club Drive Scottsdale, AZ 85258. An award-winning club, this private golf club has 27-hole, which has unparalleled golf on 3 distinctive, championship nine-hole courses: - The Dunes
- The Lakes
- The Arroyo
Curled up in the heart of paradise. Gainey Ranch is believed to be more than just a golf club; it's a home away from home. Members can create at this ranch lasting memories that have become rooted in the traditions & experiences that are the basis of this Golf Club family. Become a member today & enjoy the many benefits & privileges of club life
Places nearby the Gainey Ranch
Gainey Ranch is proximity to:
- 5 minutes drive away from fashion Square
- 16 miles drive away from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
- 4 miles drive away from Scottsdale Healthcare’s Shea Medical Center.
If you like to live in a community that has some of the best schools & shopping centers in Scottsdale, then Gainey Ranch is your best shot.
AZ Black Tie Limousine & Transportation
See the next in the series, Scottsdale's South Scottsdale